Supports healthy sinuses
According to Ayurveda, sinus problems occur because of an underlying, simultaneous imbalance in Prana Vata, the subdosha of Vata that governs the brain, head, and mind; and Shleshaka Kapha, the subdosha of Kapha that governs lubrication and moisture balance. Ama (sticky undigested matter) gets mixed with Shleshaka Kapha to form shleshma, which clogs the channels of the sinuses, leading to discomfort.
Maintain the health of your sinuses with our targeted powerful herbal supplement, Protection Plus Sinuses:
* Helps cleanse and clear the passages of the sinus area by flushing out the shleshma (toxic matter)
* Helps pacify Shleshaka Kapha to maintain long-term sinus health and natural immunity
Benefits according to Ayurveda
Protection Plus Sinuses is a powerful blend of ayurvedic herbs and spices that helps balance these ayurvedic factors:
* Helps pacify Shleshaka Kapha, which governs fluid balance and mucus in the sinus area
* Helps clear out shleshma — toxins in the sinus area created by the interaction of ama (undigested impurities) and Shleshaka Kapha (phlegm)
* Aids the reduction of ama (improperly-digested food), thus helping to keep the shrotas, or channels, in the sinus area clear
A precise, time-tested herbal formula
The herbs in Protection Plus Sinuses are combined in exact proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
* Chebulic myrobalan, mica, and marshmallow root help lubricate and nourish the sinuses
* vpk® by Maharishi Ayurveda uses the superior Vijaya type of chebulic myrobalan for maximum Rasayana value
* Lebbek tree helps detoxify the sinus area
* Gotu kola and Indian Tinospora support the natural immune system
* Myrrh, ginger and pepper help to clear the channels of the sinuses
chebulic myrobalan (whole fruit without seeds), sweet violet (whole plant), marshmallow (root), hemidesmus indicus (root), ashwagandha (root), boerhavia (root), hyssop (whole plant), holy basil (leaf), Indian Tinospora (stem) extract, Gotu kola (whole plant), spiked ginger lily (rhizome), neem (leaf), vidanga (fruit), clove (flower bud), myrrh (exudate), clerodendrum serratum (bark), dwarf morning glory (whole plant), bamboo (secretion), long pepper (fruit), Indian Tinospora (stem’s starch), zedoary (rhizome), lebbek tree (flower), solanum anguivi (whole plant) extract, ginger (rhizome), pepper (fruit), Mesua (flower), mica, coral. Other ingredients: gum acacia, opadry nutrapure (organic maltodextrin, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm oil, organic guar gum), rice extract.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 tablets twice daily.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before taking this or any other dietary supplement. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.