Soothe the sinuses, Traditional Ayurvedic Nasya (nasal) oil
- moisturizes the sinuses & nasal passages
- promotes sinus comfort by clearing accumulated toxins
- supports your natural resistance to pollen
- Vata, pitta, Kapha balancing (vpk®)
Traditional Nasya (nasal) oil — moisturize & soothe sinuses
MP 16 is a special Nasya oil, used traditionally in Ayurveda to lubricate, protect and soothe the sinus and nasal passages. Made according to the ancient ayurvedic texts, MP 16 contains ingredients like sesame oil, goat’s milk and over 25 therapeutic herbs to hydrate and protect the epithelial cells of the nasal tract while supporting your natural resistance against allergens like pollen. MP 16 nourishes brain cells and promotes sinus comfort by helping to remove accumulated toxins in the sinus and nasal passages. It is also “tridosha shamak” (balances all three doshas).
* moisturizes the sinuses & nasal passages
* promotes sinus comfort by clearing accumulated toxins
* helps with occasional head discomfort
* supports your natural resistance to pollen
A precise, time-tested herbal formula
The herbs in MP 16 are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic manner. This multi-ingredient formula aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. The synergistic benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
* Sesame oil is a light oil that is easily absorbed to moisturize the epithelial cells
* Sandalwood, licorice and vetiver are used for their cooling and calming properties
* Shatavari and bael tree (bilva) strengthen and nourish while cinnamon promotes healthy cellular functioning.
sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, goat milk, asparagus racemosus (shatavari) root*, rubia cordifolia (indian madder) root, nelumbo nucifera (sacred lotus) flower*, adhatoda vasica (malabar nut tree) whole plant*, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root*, solanum xanthocarpum (yellow-fruit nightshade) whole plant*, nelumbo nucifera (sacred lotus) stamen*, pavonia odorata (pavonia) root*, hemidesmus indicus root*, leptadenia reticulata (leptadenia) root*, uraria picta whole plant*, cinnamomum tamala (indian cassia) leaf*, elettaria cardamomum (cardamom) fruit*, nymphaea stellata (waterlily) flower*, berberis aristata (indian barberry) stem*, cyperus scariosus (cyperus) tuberous root*, cyperus rotundus (cyperus) tuberous root*, embelia ribes (vidanga) fruit*, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root*, desmodium gangeticum (sarivan) whole plant*, vitex agnus-castus (chaste tree) seed*, bombax malabaricum (bombax) bark*, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark*, santalum album (sandalwood) heartwood*, aegle marmelos (bael tree) bark*, curcuma longa (turmeric) rhizome, cedrus deodora (deodar cedar) heartwood*. *extract
Suggested Use: 1-2 drops in each nostril, twice daily, or as directed by a health professional.
Important: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a known medical condition, consult your physician before using this or any other herbal product. Store in a cool and dry place, lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.