Chef Nay’s Hasselback Potatoes
Yield: 2 servings | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 55 minutes
• 4 medium sized potatoes, skin on, washed
• 2 T olive oil
• 1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tsp lemon zest
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• ½ T dried rosemary
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the potatoes halfway through in 1/8 inch intervals, leaving ¼ inch of potato at the base. (Do not cut all of the way through)
3. Line a baking sheet and place potatoes 1 inch apart.
4. Place all seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
5. Drizzle the seasoning mix over the top of the potatoes and use your fingers to coat them evenly with the mixture.
6. Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until soft with crispy edges.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite sauce.