Chef Nay’s Texas Ratatouille
Yield: 2 servings | Prep Time: 15 minutes
1 yellow onion
2 medium zucchini
1 bell pepper
2 roma tomatoes
1 bunch green onions (sliced), for garnish
1 can red enchilada sauce
1 TBSP taco seasoning
- Heat a Skillet to medium high heat.
- Add oil, dried herbs, and seasonings; then lay vegetables flat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip and cook for another 2, lower heat to medium low, then remove vegetables and set aside.
- Add Enchilada Sauce and heat through.
- Stack vegetables in an alternating pattern into a tower.
- Spoon sauce onto the plate, garnish with green onions, and serve immediately.